Play audio from nearly any device with the Kanto YU6 2-Way Powered Bookshelf Speakers. They feature an RCA, 1/8" mini, and two optical TOSLINK inputs, plus built-in Bluetooth for wireless connectivity. The RCA input can function as either a line-level or phono input via a rear-mounted switch, and a ground terminal is onboard to attach to your turntable. A 5V USB port is also built-in to keep your phone charged during playback. Each speaker has a 5.25" Kevlar woofer and a 1" silk dome tweeter to produce a total RMS output of up to 100W. An IR remote is included, along with speaker wire and an 1/8" AUX cable for instant connectivity.
- For laid-back listeners, hardcore gamers, and vinyl enthusiasts alike, the 6 was designed to do it all. All you need to do is provide the source.
Designed for Sound and Aesthetics
- Kanto speakers feature sanded cabinets, woven Kevlar drivers, and silk dome tweeters to embody both sound and design.
- Inspired by an appreciation for both digital and analog connectivity, the 6 is designed to give you the freedom to enjoy all your devices. Connect your turntable directly to the speakers' built-in phono preamp, transmit audio from your display via optical TOSLINK, or connect your subwoofer for extra bass.
- The included remote control allows you to switch between sources, tune your sound, and control playback while streaming via Bluetooth.
- A rear-mounted switch allows you to flip between Phono and Line RCA input types.
- Keep your phone charged with the rear-mounted 5V USB port.
- Auto-standby mode helps conserve energy when the speakers are not in use.